Art. 1 - General Provisions
1. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products by
Vivishare of Michele Zucal (hereafter referred to also as Camping Pro)
Place of birth: Cles
Date of birth: 30/05/1975
Residence: Fabio Filzi 27A Street
Fiscal Code: ZCLMHL75E30C794L
VAT Number: 02561480225,
with exclusive reference to the purchases carried out on the website, outside of business premises, that is purchases done remotely, and under the provision of Part III, Chapter III, Heading I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree n. 206/05 modified by Legislative Decree 70/03).
Art. 2 - Concluding the contract (Signing of the Contract)
1. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form as completed by the user after checking the data.
5. The customer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "ORDER WITH PAYMENT OBLIGATION" button at the end of the guided process.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfilment.
Art. 3 - Methods of payment and prices
1. The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, Camping Pro will notify the customer as soon as possible, allowing for the confirmation of the order at the correct amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for Camping Pro to supply what is sold at the erroneously indicated a lower price.
3. The prices in the product catalogue on the site include VAT (where applicable). Shipping costs are clearly displayed during the purchase process (checkout form). Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase by entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The details of the order can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made by:
Credit Cards (including Apple Pay, Google Pay), Bank Transfer, Sofort etc.
Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin.
Art. 4 - Delivery
1. Camping Pro carries out shipments throughout Italy and Europe. For delivery to islands, there may be additional costs, not specified on the site. Before placing an order for islands, the customer has to send a message to Camping Pro.
2. Camping Pro will deliver to the address provided.
3. The delivery is made, for Italy, generally within 2-12 days. In any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. As for the countries of the European Union, delivery will be made in 2-12 days. In any case, within the maximum term of thirty days.
5. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, we communicate where the order is located and how to arrange a new delivery.
6. If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on new delivery date.
7. Shipping costs are charged to the customer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art. 5 - Transfer of risk and right of ownership
1. The risks and property rights relating to the products will pass to the customer from the moment they physically come into possession of the same, or at the time of delivery.
Art. 6 - Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site. Including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, under Italian law.
2. If the customer is a final consumer, not business or professional activity), this guarantee is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date delivery of products; that the customer submits a formal complaint regarding defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognised by the latter.
3. After verification of non-compliance, the customer will have the right to obtain, at no cost, repair or replacement. He could obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract concerning the disputed goods and the consequent return of the sums paid for the purchase.
4. The seller will refund the return costs for defective products.
Art. 7 - Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within a term of 14 days pursuant to Art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made with a single order and delivered separately, the term of 14 days starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise this right has to follow the section: "Right of withdrawal" on this website, copy the text, and fill it. You can communicate it, with a registered mail with return receipt to the address:
via Fabio Filzi 27A
38023 Cles Italy
4. The customer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 which is not mandatory.
5. The goods must be returned or sent to:
via Fabio Filzi 27A
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached fiscal documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, Camping Pro will refund the amount paid for the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days. As required by Art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, modified by Legislative Decree 21/2014, Camping Pro will be able to suspend the refund until receipt of the goods.
7. The customer keeps in charge of the return costs.
8. Camping Pro will reimburse using the same payment method chosen by the customer during the purchase phase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the customer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for making the refund.
Art. 8 - Data processing
Art. 9 - Safeguard clause
1. If one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is void for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 10 - Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at the following telephone number: +39 3348641598, and by post at the following address:
via Fabio Filzi 27A
38023 Cles Italy
Art. 11 - Sending of the contract
1. A copy of this contract will be delivered to the email inbox together with the order confirmation.
Art. 12 - Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the customer's country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to them must be resolved exclusively by Italian courts.
These conditions were drawn up on 20/08/2019 and modified on 27/01/2020.
Information regarding online dispute resolution is, according to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission allows consumers to resolve online disputes under Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.